These half sole stretch canvas shoes are great for when you want to be barefoot but need a little extra protection for the ball of the foot. Features an adjustable elastic ankle strap with silicone for extra grip.
These half sole contemporary shoes are made by Angelo Luzio.
• durable, lightweight wicking lining
• elastic with silicone backing ensures straps grip the back of the foot
• NEW revolutionary comfort fit Y-Strap
• pivot construction
- pivot 4-point attachment with a one-strap design
- one-strap across the back of the foot
- the attaching Y-Strap design grabs the shoe at two points
- pull shoe on and the fit is instantly perfect! Nothing to adjust!
• sure-grip natural vegetable dyed suede sole
• anatomically curved last with left & right construction
• Y-Strap construction displays and enhances dancers arch
• freedom pleats permit easy pointe-to-flex toe movement
• protects toes & creates ballet line without the heel
• tested on career ballet dancers
STYLE: 622A / 622C
Cotton/Spandex with vegetable dyed suede sole
LADIES: Choose a size number 2 sizes down from your street shoe size.
GIRLS in Child sizes: Choose size number that corresponds with your street shoe size.
MEN/BOYS: Choose size number that corresponds with your street shoe size. Tends to run a little small, try a half size up :)