Is what you're looking for out of stock already?! NO FEAR!
Get on the Back in Stock Notification List!
ETA of new stock early to mid November.
Phenomenal dance shorts for male dancers.
Mid length shorts with a high waist that is contoured at the core for superior, PRECISION fit. The material is wildly soft, warm yet airy, with better wicking and better stretch than anything on the market. 75% of the material is recycled and the other 25% is used to create a strong stretch feel.
Notice the darting on the waist line, this unique design element allows us to pull in the fabric in the mid section so there is no gapping in the back and fits like a glove. It also allows us to open up the design at the hips and glutes so the opacity in this area is higher than any other shorts (no more see through shorts!).
boysdancetoo® Owner, Michael is 5'8" and 150lbs and wears a size small.
75% recycled poly / 25% spandex
- No front seam.
- Extra high waisted for maximum height options.
- Vertical mid-torso darting for added support and lift.The darting is delicate in order to be seamless! Use caution when pulling up. Once fully on the body, darting is secure and strong, but guys, take caution and don't yank on the waist to get them up. This goes for all brands of shorts: pull on and pull up from the legs and hips first and then pull from the waist band last.
OUR SHIPPING CENTER IS ON A LIMITED SCHEDULE.
PLEASE ALLOW 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS FOR PROCESSING.
ORDERS PLACED AFTER 12PM-NOON MAY NOT BE SHIPPED UNTIL THE FOLLOWING DAY.
ORDERS PLACED FRIDAYS AFTER 12PM-NOON MAY NOT BE SHIPPED UNTIL MONDAY!
Our Shipping Center is closed on Saturdays and Sundays.